Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Crabapple Family Dentistry is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teety
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Dentures / Partials, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Bruxing / Grinding
- Nitrous Gas Relaxation Theraphy
What sets us apart
Crabapple Family Dentistry was the first dental practice established in Crabapple in 1980. Though the office has grown since then, we strive to maintain our family-style relationships with our patients. We are so grateful for the generations of families that trust us with their care and the care of their loved ones.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.